MAINLAND INDUSTRIAL COMPANY FORMATION IN UAE
A Detailed Guide To Setup Industrial Company In UAE Mainland
Overview for an Industrial company registration on Mainland United Arab Emirates
- Acquiring an industrial license on UAE Mainland could be lengthy and costly process if done without the help of an expert.
- The first step is to choose an appropriate activity most suited with the intended manufacturing of a product.
- An investor must to prepare detailed written process of manufacturing to obtain necessary approvals from Planning Department of Municipality, Environment Department and Civil Defence Department.
- An industrial project also needs an approval from Ministry of Economy.
- Depending on product, sometimes also need an approval from Dubai Police, Drug and Narcotics Department and Food Control Department.
- It is also necessary to have UAE national share holder as 51% share holder of the company.
- It is must to rent a warehouse.
- The license is issued by Department of Economic Department.